Celebrating 35,000 Facebook Fans!

Deb Strain’s new Christmas Countdown Fat Quarter Collection for Moda Fabrics

Deb Strain’s new Christmas Countdown Fat Quarter Collection for Moda Fabrics

Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Deb Strain’s new Christmas Countdown Fat Quarter Collection for Moda Fabrics

1. JoAnn Etzwiler Harris says:

This would probably be the first quilt project just for me. I’ve always wanted a Christmas quilt.

2. Lisa Lien says:

Gorgeous Fabs!! I would make an adorable Christmas quilt!!

3. Anonymous says:

Just what really moved u to write “Deb Strain’s new Christmas
    Countdown Fat Quarter Collection for Moda
    Fabrics | Keepsake Quilting”? I personallytruly enjoyed it!

4. Colette Scorey says:

Five minutes ago ,l told my beautiful grandson,who was one last Sunday, is in hospital <3. He has croup and bronchitis . Obviously he is quite ill and so……..if I won this fabric I would him a tactile Christmas tree quilt. Each tree would be attached at the back onto the quilt ,so that he could grab hold of them , and each one would have a different sound !
    Hopefully, this would stimulate his interest and aid his recovery. :-).

5. Rosana Cotta Moura says:

Eu faria um panô de Natal com estes lindos tecidos, para enfeitar a casa da minha primeira filha que se casa este mês!

6. Mary Ellen Trask says:

I would use the fabric to make a couch throw. I’ve made two and they are well loved! More family wanting more! I just love Christmas!

7. Jennie Pierce says:

I would use these fabrics to make small wall hangings for each of my 6 grand daughters. Then they would each have a Christmas decoration to put out every year and say ” My gramma made this for me when I was little!”