At the Shop: July

Sew you want to know what’s happening at the Keepsake Quilting Retail Shop in July?

It’s Christmas in July!  Here at Keepsake we always know it’s July when we start getting buried in Christmas fabric, so we’ve decided we should celebrate the holiday throughout the month of July and pass on some savings to you!
Here’s what we’ve got planned:

July 12th:  10am–2pm

Come learn how to make these adorable christmas tree napkins! Our staff will be on hand to teach you how to make this great gift for anyone on your list.

Christmas Tree Napkins

July 19th: 10am–2pm

Our Woven Snowflakes Pattern was a huge hit last year and continues to be in great demand. Come on in to the shop to see how easy these snowflakes are to make. Yankee swap gift anyone?

Woven Snowflakes

July 26th: 10am–2pm

Back by popular demand, Kristine Poor will be demonstrating how to make her Poinsettia Bowls. These come out so nicely and would also make a lovely gift, or just a nice present for yourself!

Poinsettia Accent Bowl

July 27th and 28th: Merry Christmas!

Come to the shop and receive 15% off any Christmas themed notion, pattern, or fabric! This is a shop only sale.

Click here for more information about visiting the shop.

This entry was posted in At the Shop. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to At the Shop: July

1. RE: Christmas Tree Napkins!! I would love to know how to make these Unforfunately I live in IOWA and can’t make it to NH for the demo… I am truly sad I can’t watch the demo….

• Keepsake Quilting says:

Don’t worry Laura, we’ll be sharing a tutorial and pattern next week! Be sure to check back :)
      ~Betsy

2. Arlean Inman says:

I love the Christmas napkins and snowflake but live to far away to come by shop. Can I buy patterns somewhere?

• Keepsake Quilting says:

Don’t worry Arlean, we want to share this with all of our fans! We’ll be sharing a tutorial and the pattern on our blog for those who cannot make it to the shop.
      ~Betsy

3. Sheila Kleinschmidt says:

Ever thought of doing an online class? Would love to take the tree napkin course :)

4. I would like to get the instructions for these x-mas patterns, is there any way I can
    Without coming to your shop? I live in OH and getting there for these classes is difficult.

Dorothy

• Keepsake Quilting says:

Wow, it would be a bit far to travel from OH for a quilt class! We’ll be sharing a tutorial and the pattern on our blog for those who cannot make it to the shop. Stay tuned!
      ~Betsy

5. jackie mathley says:

have always loved Keepsake because of all their neat ideas and projects, please do not stop

6. Kimmy says:

I’m excited to see the Tutorial for. the. Christmas Tree Napkins..
    My Birthday is the 25 th of July…
    I always play Christmas Music..while I sew on that Day…
    Love your CATALOG. ..AND FABRICS…. PATTERNS…

7. Mickey Hunt says:

Can’t wait for the instructions on the Christmas Tree Napkin (since I live in FL and won’t be in the vicinity of your shop – ‘tho you can be sure if I’m ever in the area I will be visiting you!). I found the link to your blog on my FB page (actually I mainly use my FB page to keep up with the quilting community). Merry Christmas in July!

8. Sally Becker says:

I just found this blog – absolutely love the napkins & snowflakes. I know I am a little behind the time. Like Laura I live a bit far away in Wisconsin to visit your shop on a whim. My husband & I were there once for your big sale in July – I loved it & my husband was VERY patient with me & no comments on the huge amount I bought. Are those tutorials still available? If so where can I find them? Thank you so much.