2012 Summer Sale

The 2012 Keepsake Quilting Summer Sale was this past weekend, and it was a wonderful success! Friday was a picture-perfect June day, with plenty of sunshine to soak up while looking for great bargains. The torrential rain on Saturday certainly didn’t dampen the enthusiasm of our fabulous shoppers! The lines we experienced on Friday were gone, but not the bargains. Scrap-bag making has certainly become an art form. We are always amazed at how much fabric you can fit into those plastic bags!

We love seeing people from all over the country. Check out our fabric map with pins from Seattle, San Diego, Hawaii and even the Netherlands!

Here’s a close-up of the Northeast, with shoppers from Nova Scotia, Pennsylvania and a whole contingent from Quebec!

We had so much fun, and hope that everyone who came had a great time as well! Here’s a gallery of Summer Sale photos for you to enjoy; click on an image to see it larger and scroll through the images.

This entry was posted in At the Shop, Things we like. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to 2012 Summer Sale

1. Pingback: 2012 Summer Sale | Keepsake Quilting » NancyCelms

2. kathy adam says:

This was my first time at the Summer Sale and it was well worth the trip.I have been to KQ before but my 3 friends had never been .We all had a blast and got great buys. Can’t wait for next year and we are planning to attend both days. Do you know the dates so we can plan ahead??? Thank you

• Marilyn Hoffman says:

I live in Florida and have only been to your shop twice in the past years. I too have had awful results with poor quality fabric and will only use brand names of manufactures.
      Is it possible for you at Keep Sake Quilting to list the fabrics by manufacturer?
      Sincere thans for your reply,
      Marilyn Hoffman

• Keepsake Quilting says:

Hi Marilyn,

At this time our website isn’t set up to list fabrics by manufacturer, however, you can view fabrics from a specific manufacturer by searching for them using the search bar on our website. If you know there is a particular brand you like, then searching with their name will bring up all fabrics we carry from them.
        Happy quilting,
        ~Betsy

• Keepsake Quilting says:

I’m so glad you enjoyed your first Summer Sale! The dates for next year were actually just set, and it will be held the first full weekend in June—the 7th and 8th. We hope to see you then!
      ~Betsy

3. It looks like your summer sale was the happening place to be. To bad we couldn’t make it!

4. Nancy McCaffrey says:

Oh what fun it was!!!! My sister and I were “virgins” this year to this fantastic event and next year will enjoy ourselves all the more! We can’t wait, already, for next June :)

Kathy Adam – the sale is the first Friday/Saturday in June each year so mark it down and plan to be there :)

Thanks again to ALL the employees who put their heart and soul and smiles to make it such a great experience for all who attended – you are just beyond the best!!!

And thanks to all the folks who found Project Linus prints for me out of the scrap boxes – I can’t wait to begin assembling them and will take pictures of all I make and have a little album to share next year. I met so many wonderful people and feel like it will be a chance to catch up with friends if we meet again!

Thank you again, employees and customers who made our first time experience such a great one!!!

• Keepsake Quilting says:

Nancy,
      I’m so glad you enjoyed your first Summer Sale, and are excited for next year. KQ employees work hard to get ready for the sale, as well as at the sale, so it is very nice to hear that it is appreciated. I always have a fabulous time—our quilting customers are so friendly and happy to be at the sale! Next year’s sale is the first full weekend in June, so it will be June 7th and 8th. If you’d like to share photos of your Project Linus quilts before next year, please share them with us on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/KeepsakeQuilting
      See you next year!