Only 3 days till the summer sale! We’re very excited, and hope you are too! We’ve been super busy getting organized and gathering fabrics, patterns and tools for you, and are ready for you with lots of GREAT deals!
Here are some helpful tips from our employees and your fellow returning shoppers:
- Be sure to bring water and snacks. Shopping is no fun if you get dehydrated, and you may need an energy burst!
- Check the weather and bring sunscreen or extra layers if needed. Make sure you wear comfortable clothing and shoes, you don’t want anything to distract you from the awesome deals!
We have reusable totes available for on-site shopping, but bring extra totes if you have any. You can never have too many!
- Nothing is more fun than making your scrap bag full of treasured fabric, and seeing all of the different techniques for fitting AMFAP (as much fabric as possible) in those plastic bags!
- Bring a fold up chair to use while sorting through product or filling scrap bags. The chairs on our porches get claimed very quickly!
- Be prepared for long conversations with new friends that you will meet in line. Bring your smile and patience, as it can be crowded with bargain-loving quilters.
- You never know when the creative girls will be over to take photos, so be prepared with smiles and “fancy” shirts.
- Line monitors will be available to assist you. Make sure you get your raffle ticket and check their board before you leave to see if you won a prize!
- Be sure to listen for announcements! You never know when there will be a pop up unadvertised special.
- Don’t forget about the clearance room that will be full of newly marked-down treasures.
- Our sister companies will also have fabulous products on sale; Patternworks with lots of yarn and patterns, NeedleArts with cross stitch, needlepoint and embroidery kits and Love of Quilting with quilt kits. Many items are “last one” and will not be seen again!
If you have been to the Summer Sale before, and have other tips to share, please share them here. We hope to see you Friday and Saturday!